Monday, February 4, 2013

My First Blog Award....!!

My first blog award.

I am overwhelmed to receive this award from Chandana Bhattacharya...!!. Thank you for appreciating my work.
 
Thanks a lot this means a lot to me.Now I have to choose 7 blogs with less than 50 followers and forward them the prize.








Rules:

- thank to the person that gave you the award

- put a link of her/his blog in your blog

- put in your blog the logo of the award

- give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members

- put links to this blog

- inform these people that they received the award

- write 7 thing (facts) about yourself 

The 7 blogs I have choosen is as follows :-

Congratulations to all.Now 7 things  about me are-
 
I love my family
I Love to Craft at free time
I am straight forward
I am fond of eating
I m a nature lover.
I love to learn new things
I enjoy making new freinds

Thanks everyone n Love u all...
Shalu...!!
 



.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo much Shalu for the award.....i am pleasantly surprised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Shalu or should i call u Vijayalaxmi ,iam more familiar with this name.first i want to thank you ,for choosing my blog and giving me Blog Award. I am very new to paper craft and specially new to blogging.I really happy,and honoured that you liked my work.how i collect this badge,please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award Shalu..you really have a very creative space here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear for the award................

    ReplyDelete

Love to See ur suggestions & Appreciations as well....Thanks for Stopping By...!! Shalu.