Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wish More..!!

Hi....back again with a CAS card....done masking with stamps.....add a MDF bird Cage over the stamped frame BG....hope u liked it...Followed the following themes :-














 This is how i created the Bg frame with Polka dot Washi tape stamp....!!! hand cut the frame on a scrap paper......put the CS underneath this window n then stick the masking tape to secure it n did repeated stamping from washi tape polka dot stamp to get the complete BG.
 



 These are the stamp sets i used to create the BG n my sentiment.....masked two sentiments n get the words Wish n more out of those....!!
.

 
Supplies used :-
CS - Local Buy
Washi tape Stamp / Big Wishes Stamp Set - Inspired by Stamping store
MDF Bird Cage - Rainbow Craftykary
Momento Inks -Imaginations Online

Linking to :- 
CAS(E) this Sketch#36 
CFC#109 : Polka Dots 
Do More With less :Masking your stamps with Savannah Ogwynn 
IBSIC#60  
IBS#Customer Gallery 


13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What an amazing technique! And your card is just amazing! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely masking shalu, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. something new to me, but i can see that the end result is jus amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shalu, wonderful card ! I loved how your created the washi tape bg and combined sentiments from different sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done! Love the colours and the cute birdie!
    Glad you were inspired to try out my guest Savannah's technique!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! I really love the CAS look of it.

    Have a great day!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card.Very cute and pretty.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that little wooden birdcage! Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute use of the washi images -- fun bird cage - Thanks for joining in at IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the bird cage!! It looks amazing!! What a fabulous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS masking-- I LOVE that you created a frame with that wash stamp! I must get that ink and that stamp-- LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I love that birdcage and this card! FAB x100000000:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun with my masking challenge:) You nailed it! THANKS again for playing along;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How to use bird cage. I have one. Do i use directly.

    ReplyDelete

Love to See ur suggestions & Appreciations as well....Thanks for Stopping By...!! Shalu.